Let the games begin...

Let the games begin...
















Sunday, September 19, 2010

Windsor Park is my favourite place

Just spent the best weekend walking around the park enjoying all the beautiful artwork and meeting the artists. The music was FANTASTIC. We were blessed with great weather!

Old Ottawa South Art and Music Festival in Windsor Park

Such cool artists...



This is my new really COOL bracelet from Emily of OFF the CUFF Vintage. It's thick and leather with a retro button.
Emily is also a fantastic painter! Love the Coneflowers!
http://www.emilymacleod.com/soldexhibits.html

I bought a gorgeous painting of a wintery landscape...blue snow. Love it...from Paul Schibli.
http://www.paulschibli.ca/



And Helene from NEON MATISSE gave me a nifty collage and little bird painting for making her coffee this a.m.




But the best part of the weekend was running into my old friend Joan Alexander. She is truly an inspiration with her limitless talent and tireless devotion to craft. She is responsible for getting Genna and I together to start FAUX UNLIMITED!!! The old name for MOFFATBAILIE.
Thanks for my gorgeous vest Joan! I will take a picture.


                  It's a wonderful neighborhood

No comments:

Post a Comment